CML Patients UK National Meeting 2014
The Annual CML Patents UK National Meeting took place on Saturday 11 October at the Sage, Gateshead. Over 100 people attended from across the UK and Ireland including patients, carers and family members and national experts in the disease.
For the first time the event was also broadcast over the internet as a live ‘webcast’. Viewers were able to text and ‘tweet’ in their questions and comments over the course of the day. Videos of the presentations given on the day are available to view here
- Information for the newly diagnosed
- Available treatments and their risks and benefits
- Living with CML and monitoring progress
- The future of CML research and treatment
- CML Support in the UK and worldwide
- Facebook and Social Media groups for CML patients
Representatives from Macmillan and Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research were also present and provided an overview of the work they are doing and the services and support they offer.
Last modified: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:24:18 GMT