How do i enter a grade in the eCRF for raised WBC/neutrophils/platelets when the CTC only gives grades for results below the normal range?
If a result is not within the normal range and does not fall into the categories graded by the CTC there is an option to select 'not applicable'.
I've forgotten my password, what do I do?
Please use the 'forgotten password' function on the login in page
One of our patients is taking different doses on alternate days (200mg then 300mg), how do I enter this into the Study Drug Log?
Add a new entry with:
- The start date will be the day alternate dosing begins
- The dose will be the average taken (i.e. 250mg)
- In the comments field please enter something to the effect of "patient on alernate dosing - 200mg and 300mg"
How do I record an AE that varies in grade?
- Record the date of the entire event regardless of grade/intensity
- Enter the worst grade/intensity suffered (this field may need editing as the time period of the event continues)
- In the comments field enter any other grades/intensity suffered (i.e. Jan17 grade became 1)
The study drug has been interupted by a lab abnormality that I have also entered as an AE, what do I put as the reason for study drug interruption?
How long do I have to enter data after a visit?
Ideally we would like data to be entered within two weeks